Thursday, August 13, 2009

&♥ baby i miss u

Blogging time !haha .baby is thinking i am doing RJ .haha .i long done alr .haha .baby this few days i suddenly miss u a lot a lot a lot a lot .i dunno why .I know i usually do miss u but this few days i miss u more and more .baby wht is it that u have such a big control over me ?


Been thinking abt it for days .And i really finally got the answer .


The answer is my heart has alr belonged to u before i even knew when .When we first started off together i nvr thought we will come this far .baby .now that we have come this far ,i just really want us to last .


Baby ,i know we are both still young .i know i am still finanicallly unstable. Baby i really wanna ask u that question .




I may not be able to give u much now ,but the only thing i can give u now is really my love and my care and my everything .
Will you marry me ?go through everything with me regardless of thick and thin?

No comments:

Post a Comment