Tuesday, August 11, 2009

&♥everything .









































































































































































































































































okay now then started to bloggy .haha .Guess my dearest must be waiting super longy for my blog post .haha .Monday is spent with my dearest .Who says everyone will have the monday blues? Guess wht ?I didnt have it .ahah .My day was better than all of the other days in my life(if the other days in my life is considered happy?) .haha .
Darling and i went to watch GI joe .i find the movie certainly too action-packed ,sorry not really the genre of movie i would prefer .haha .but still giving a 4.5/5 because it has a really good story line and leaves u anticipating for the next part .
Then after the lunched at yoshinoya. haha .Bibi ate this super big plate of chicken + beef which i dunno wth is it called .haha .But she ate till she burped so i guess she must be freaking full .haha .
After that went to take bibi's dad lottery item ,a camera. haha .We choked laughed and smiled our ass off .Chou bye bye .
Then lastly dinner at pastamania .haha .Best day ever .
I love you my cupcake .


































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment