Sunday, June 28, 2009

♥Baby .Thanks for being my sunshine

Today was a fantastic day .I went out with sunshine for lunch at amk hub .Hot and stuffy .But still i enjoyed it because it was with dearest .Beloved and i had a long chat yesterday about me not being who i am .Today i just let the old me show .I no longer hide anything or whatsoever .I thought things would turn out a lot worst .But things went way better then i expected .Beloved ,i enjoyed every moment of the time i spent with you today .Even though we had to hold hands in private when watching a movie (PS we were afraid her dad would scold ) ,and even when your dad caught us kissing in public (but didnt scold us ) ,or even tried to get a stuff toy piggy for you (actually is because it looked like you a lot darling :D) ,i really enjoyed it .Baby .Thanks for being my sunshine ,Thanks for being my sweetheart .Thanks for everything .And baby .You will be my beloved from now till eternity .Loves .












Second post of the day .I am sry my dear .For shouting at you .Will you forgive me ?

5 comments: