Friday, June 26, 2009

&♥Baby nothing can ever replace you .

Baby sorry for uploading this picture .Hahas .Really a pleasure to have u by my side .The feeling that you give me i can never describe it .Bought rings for Baby today .Cost me $98 dollars .And she actually said it looks like a cursed ring .But the reason behind me buying this ring for you is because i just really want you to realise that without you i just cannot live on .I love you . People said we will never last .People said we were together just to curb out loneliness .I always told people that i love u .Nothing can ever change that .Baby i am different from your past .Baby i am different from what other of your bastard ex did to you .I promised you that i wont leave you .Which means i wont leave u .I promise you i will give my everything for this relationship .I will .I promise i will be yours from now till forever .

No comments:

Post a Comment