Friday, July 3, 2009

♥Baby its a huge responsibility for us ,but we will make it through .



Okay .Today was the start of school .Boring !However finally had a whole day to spend with dearest ,w/o the fear of the parents catching us holding hands or the parents catching us kissing .Pffts .However though for this lame facilitator ,there he said 'I have realised that you two are openly showing your affection for each other "Wanna know whats my first reaction ,kiss ass sucker -.- .If u don't have anyone to show ur affection for i understand ,because of your bulging fats ?Definitely not .But one thing for sure is because of your cannot be bearable BO .So please get away from me next time .And leave beloved denise alone too .Don't pollute our romantic air -.- .Then went with dearest to pick up our children ,BJ and AJ (Don't ask me why it has such lame names but ya beloved chose it and i pretty much love it ) .They were..super off size from what we expected them to be ?They were huge -.- .We though they were small .But whatever .Above its the picture where i played with them and fed them food .Had lots of fun with them .Thanks darling for making this all happen once again ,if it was not for you ,There would be noh one called sky ,a person who really feels that you have lighten up him life .Even the smallest things you do are so simply magnified to become the biggest thing u would ever do .A simple exampel would be a peck on the lips .Maybe to some people it is normal .But to me ,It mean a billion .Why ?Because its a kiss from my beloved ,A kiss that symbolises how much i mean to her ,A kiss that symbolises how much she misses me ,A kiss that symbolises how much she loves me .And also the same ,A kiss from me to her means that much too .
Sweetheart ,open your eyes and read this line closely ,Noh matter how much trouble are ahead of us ,I wont mind because as long as i have u by my side ,I am simply that damn confident that we will be together even through the darkest storms ,and thats why i love you .

No comments:

Post a Comment