Thursday, July 9, 2009

♥Baby its only 18 more days .

(2nd month )
(2nd date)



(1st month)
Sunshine .Looking at all those photos sometimes can tick tears to roll down my cheeks .I remember everything that we been through ,I don't forget .Why ?Because those moment was the moments that i really smile my best ,Cry my hardest ,have fun the most. All thanks you to .Because of you who entered my life ,it made my life a whole lot better .I know recently there is a lot of ups and downs ,but i always knew that we would come out fine .Why ?Because i know out hears are interwined and we will nvr let one another go because u mean simply too much to me and life just isn't going to be the same without you by my side ,And i know it goes to u too .Looking back at the photos again ,I know u miss those times ,so do i.But it will be just another 18 more days before we celebrate out 3rd month together .baby ,I promise to be there forever for u whenever u need me .Just like how u promised to be there for me whenever i need you .Thats is a promise of a lifetime .Baby be my now till forever will u ?I love you .
PS I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment