Sunday, July 19, 2009

&♥baby ,from this moment on ,i am sorry .


Sorry for the recent not blogging .A lot of things happened .I made baby cry again .Sighs .I dunno whats gg on within the emotions within me .I cant seem to control them anymore .But now i know why .Its the anticipation of me meeting you everyday ,the anticipation of me hearing ur voice every morning ,the anticipation of having u in my arms ,is making me feel uneasy .One day not having all that makes my mood swing like crap .Baby i am sorry ,because for letting u tear again ,Letting a tear drop down ur beautiful little cheeks again .
The list of 20 sorries to darling
1) sorry for nt perking up ur day
2) sorry for once chaning
3)Sorry for changing
4)sorry for making u stress up over me
5)sorry for not telling u everything
6)sorry for hurting your feelings
7)sorry for doing things that u dislike
8)sorry for not getting u things that u love
9)sorry for making u tear once again
10)sorry for not holding up to my promises once again
11)sorry for not showering u with hugs when u need them
12)sorry for not showering u with kisses when u need them
13)sorry for not giving u the best of everything
14)sorry for not being able to be there for u when u need me
15)sorry for treating u like sean aaron
16) sorry for giving u the cold shoulder this afternoon
17)sorry for not giving in to you
18)sorry for not spending enough time with you
19)sorry for making u hear break once again
20)lastly ,sorry for making u feel that i'll leave u
But darling ,thanks for giving in to me ,thanks for giving me your everything ,thanks for letting me feel this love that i never felt before so deeply ,Thanks for everything u have given me ,from a simple kiss and a holding of hands from the first day we stead till now .Thanks for giving me 2 shirts and a jacket ,thanks for treating me lunch when i am broke ,thanks for giving me ur love.
lastly ,Baby thanks for being so perfect .

No comments:

Post a Comment