Tuesday, July 21, 2009

&♥remembering of the past

A sudden silence came to my mind .My mind isn't working anymore like it used to .Remembering of the times where i laughed my ass off with my parents ,with my loved one ,called my family


Suddenly things changed ,U went out an found another girl .U went out and said u were working but in the end wht happened ?U had sex with a girl ,oh no no no ,Not behind ur wife's back ,But also in front of ur wife .What the hell are u ?Sex maniac ?


She forgave u ,u didnt change ,u nvr wanted to change .What wrong with u again ?Is there something wrong with ur brain ?A lady ,A nearly perfect lady in my eyes ,Is waiting for u to come home one day and tell him that u love her .But where were u ?nooo .U went out ,U left us there ,alone in the dark.


Then finally u decided to change ,But did u realise its too late ?Because by the time u decided to change ,all of us nvr needed u anymore .I found my loved one ,my soul mate ,my future ,sister found her soul mate ,She ,who once loved u so deeply ,decided to give up hope one u .Don;t tell us u want to rewind time .Beacuse everybody knows that time cant be rewinded .



Get this point right dad .I nvr needed u in my life .I am stronger than u tink i am .I can take care of myself better than u think i can .Sorry .But i don't need u as a dad .All i need would be she ,her and only her .

No comments:

Post a Comment