Friday, July 24, 2009

&♥finally things are gg smoothly






(baby wore formal clothing today !!!haha .thought that she look exceptionally pretty completely mesmerized by her today! haha .but another reason is because she looked like my wife :D)
okay okay .baby bugged me to bloggy again. haha .so here i am blogging ..haha .ups and downs in my life ,but totally glad that we came out alright !woohoo .haha .today have dinner with baby's parents at sakura ,baby's parents kinda treated me to the dinner even though i was the on who invited them out ,kinda feel real bad abt it .haha .
darling .this feeling shared between us aint js love .Its stronger than love .Its something that cnnt be explained in words .But all i can tell u is this feeling is something i would never ever want to let it slip out of my fingers. because my heart and my soul tells me that u are that one i am always been looking for .
PS :Still in love with u after everything we been thru

No comments:

Post a Comment