Friday, July 3, 2009

♥Baby ,Our children are forever missed .

Today begin with a smile on my face .Spent the day in school again .With baby dearest .Eaten mos burger for lunch .Baby treated me .Thanks beloved .Then after school came .We received a call from out rabbit giver ,Christiana ,Saying that we have to return the rabbits .Me and baby cried out hearts out .But thn i gave a call to christiana after that ,Talking to the AVA personnal .I realised that our rabbits have skin cancer .I quickly brought me and beloved babies to see christiana .Vet performed a check-up on them .Realised that Aj (which was mine )had third stage skin cancer .Bj (Beloved one )also contact skin cancer but was second stage .Had to put them to sleep instead of letting them suffer .AJ died beside his loved one .Bj died in my arms .Cried my heart out when that happened .I miss them lots ..I was starting to get attached to them and this happened .

Beloved ,we shall save up $500 dollars and give it all our best for the nxt rabbit we have.I love you .Thanks for letting me enter your life and Thanks for entering mine too .

No comments:

Post a Comment